Henry

Friday, February 25, 2005

NAsty?

I'm not a nasty person.... At least, in my own context. I was indirectly forced to say something nasty yesterday ( Well, I think it's nasty.... ) But I guess it comes with the job. It's a tough place to be when everything and anything happens, someone will just say "can the CSM look into this and the CSM look into that." Well, I've got alot of thoughts lately and it's really bottled necked in my brain. NOt that I don't want to share or what, just too many. We were very busy and my school work is too. Somehow, everything just start to drop on you and there are just ain't enough hands to catch them. Naturally, some will just slip through. But that doesn't mean that I ain't gonna pick them up. It's just a matter of time. People sometimes have to carry their own load and to handle themselves with the load. Sometimes, that's what a Leader do in his postion. People that have worked with me know that I've always claim all the bad things that happened to myself and the good for the others.....If they know.... I've always regarded people with me as friends... Well, at least some people, people that I go out and have coffee with. They know who they are. But there are some things that I can't share with them, like the load that I carry on my shoulders in the Army. I just need their understanding. Because, the load is not for you all to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home