Henry

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Pride

I've been questioned by people... why am I still hanging around RnI when I should be somewhere else, why do I persist on helping out with them? I have no answer, only the RnI people can tell you how we feel. By our standards, we are the best. The best that the company can produce for this nature of work, not about the technical skills but the extreme positive, strong and diligent mental attitude that differentiate us from a normal piece of rock to a high grade diamond. Yes, the ability to lead, make decisons and move. The ones that stands right at the war front. That's RnI, those who were there will be proud. Simply, only the best will have the honour to even participate in this path. That is the tradition that I wanted to exist in them. Even after the section is dissolved. I want them to carry this mentality of excellence in to the other sections, into the society. Seeing the new generation of people struggling in they own way kinda affects me and makes me feel like staying around to help out in whatever I can. But I know deep down inside that it's only time. I will have to leave them to the new time, the new generation where I am only a transaction...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home