Henry

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Feelings

Went for some Log Soccer Competition today and we won 3-2... I never played. Well, it's a team thing and as a team member I'm very pleased that we won. Talkin' 'bout team, I've not worked closely with people, focusing on a single objective for a while now. I missed it. It's senseless and insane now for me. I've got a whole junk of "other" work and I totally hated it now. It has no meaning to me. Blast!! To list a few is.... "jao ho yi si" ( MSR ), "gao bu juai" Challenge ( Cobra Challenge) and the pride thing which I have "no" pride over.... etc. What ever, hope boss don't see this.... I'm getting no where in this company.... I'm feeling useless.

Read this book "American Soldier" by General Tommy Franks ( YES! I read.....) It kinda made me understand the importance of leadership even more. Everyday, I see these NS boys walkin' around and wonder even if they understand what is a soldier. Not that I do, totally, but at least I wanna do what is required. But you will probably get the " you get more pay leh" and I will say "you sign on lah" and they will say "ORD loh" and you get no where... Today, they only have to face natural disaster, I pray that they will never see war. Because, that will be too late.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home