Henry

Saturday, November 27, 2004

YOU TWO....

Actually, I 'm a weak person. I've made alot of mistakes before, more than you can ever imagine. I can lose a friend by just making a single sarcastic remark. Trust me, I did it before. Although, that remark was not meant to hurt. I'm flawed. Got alot of bad habits. But, that doesn't stop me from moving on and getting over them. That doesn't stop me from accepting myself. That doesn't stop me from changing for the better. And that dosen't stop me from accepting both of you. YOU TWO!!! Why don't you just get over it? How do you expect me to leave in peace when I see the two of you like this? You two are like my left and right hand and do you know how much it hurts me to see this. Like a needle, pickin', twistin' & diggin' in my heart. Like slapping my own face.

Hurt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home