Henry

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Moving... moving... moved

My tour in RnI is coming to an end. I feel sad, emotional... Whatever feelings that you can name.... I wanted to talk to my guys about it but have no chance, they are too busy.... Chitra is trying to clear stuffs left by Kevin... ( Kevin, if you happen to read this..........WAH LAU EH!!!! ), VJ and Jon have no time for me and Joel is lying in bed in some weird hospital mending his knees. And I have no time for MYSELF. F#$K! Guys, I am honored to walk with a bunch of outstanding people.. And that's you all! You guys have taught me alot of stuffs, whether at work or through your friendship. My style of work might not appeal to some people but I 'm glad they you guys stuck with me through thick and thin and I must say a real BIG THANK YOU. Keep up the excellent work there and, hey, I'm still around...... Close enough.

1 Comments:

  • hi Staff.. Seng Tat here.. still remember me?? guess there are some changes back in 6D.. still miss those army days... haiz.. no more turning back though..

    anyway.. take care!!!

    By Blogger walkingtarts, at November 6, 2004 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home