Henry

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Look Lost.

I thought we have a quite interesting day yesterday, with VJ and Farhan kicking in the show for the Safety Seminar. I was very confident that both of them are definitely up for this job. Although, I've only met Farhan recently, I can sense that this guy is special. VJ too. I knew that they can make things happen. I don't know about the rest, but I was very pleased with them. EXCELLENT. Well, the next few things are just to touch up a little here and there and wala... it is done.

I was very impressed with Jon, VJ and the rest of the gang. They prepared the ISO thingy without my presence.... Though, I felt pretty bad about it but at the same time pleased to see that the gang pulled through it. Very Well Done Guys. I knew that I am nothing without them and I constantly remind myself to appreciate them. Dick Winters once said something like this in the Band Of Brothers. "Never take anything from the men, but think of what you can give them. " ( something like this.... ). I took his words very seriously and hoped that I done at least 50% of the entire meaning of it. It's Not Easy.... Ego Freak like VJ needs to be constantly reminded that he needs to be understanding to people, Jon always need that boost of confidence..... Joel just need to screw VJ more...


1 Comments:

  • Hey Staff, actually you shld thank Vj more, since he did more stuff. I was jus there to accompany him, in case he needed anything. I wasn't really in the proper mood that day, which i don't really know why myself.Anyway thanks for always encouraging & helping me, really appreciate it.

    By Blogger Jonathan, at October 17, 2004 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home