Henry

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Study, study....

'ere I am .... Too tire from the mental bombing of AC Circuits.... Whoever created it is a genius and an ass.... Genius becos' it gave us life, ass becos' I have to study it... Damn...

I realised that I have not written stuffs 'bout the Cobra Challenge & Unit Ann. I think.... At least the aftermath... Nope, not gonna write it. It's something craved in my heart and in the hearts of those that went through it and got a positive experience. Sure, we bitch alot before the actual stuffs but I'm very sure that all of us were very proud of our achievements. No doubt.

Well, it's been almost 2 months as a CSM. Very hectic mentally, actually. Now I understand that certain things have to be done the tough way. The dealings with people, I meant. Well, I just wanted all the good for them and at times for the sake of the coy.

Managed to talk to Jon at last. Wanted to talk more as a friend, but I ended talking like a elder brother. Damn..... But is please to see him growing, from my point of view at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home