Henry

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Guess what, I smiled.

Sometimes, it's really good to act stupid or maybe, the right word is blur. Life sometimes is over-complicated with lotsa noise and distorted messages that go through the air. I seek to be a simple person, but someone else will come and complicate the hell out of it. Something happened today. It's the usual workplace politics again. It's someone who think that I was unworthy to replace his position. Somehow, I laughed and say to myself," Why don't he think that I was doing him a favour?" To be trueful about it, I thought was selected to go there and clear his shit... Talk about toilet bowl mentality. He went on further to throw poison daggers at me to everyone that comes his way. And I'm sure everyone can see my back full of daggers sticking out and my face blue-black from the poisoning. I laughed. It's not that I don't know, but sad to say, I knew that he was doing that to me since 1999. I smile. I never said anything 'bout him for the past 5 years. And it will be the same for the rest of my life. Why? Cos' I choose a simple life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home