Henry

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

See, there are some out there....

The "Find of the Season", that's what was racing through my brain. I thought there's no leader in SA. To my total shock, I was dead wrong. But am I glad I was wrong. I found someone that is capable of getting things straighten out for SA and although there might be some limits to his area of responsibilities but I am very sure, given the right position and support, we can groom him to one of Armt better leaders. Someone capable like Sivakumar, Vj, Jonathan, Joel and much more. I started off today straight away, giving him authority for something and it was up to my expectation that things are done. Of course, it is only something for him to start of with others to acknownledge his presence and the the rest will follow... Beginning of great things!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home