Henry

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Hey, hey, hey

VJ

This clown nearly destroyed me bike.... What was in my head when I agreed to let him try out the bike.... Anyway, I lied when I told that he cannot make it. For someone that has no knowledge of clutch, brakes & co-ordination of all those stuffs, I think he did excellent. ( Must be snickering now when he read this... ) I did not want to encourage him because' I do not want to be directly responsible for his interest in riding.... His mum will send Armoured Tanks .........

Riding?

Someone asked me why do I ride... I wanted to tell him my passion and interest and my first time when I twisted the throttle and that moment of freedom and life.... But somehow I noticed that look in the eye... So I decided to tell him something believable.... " Aiya, I no money to buy car mah..." Somehow, after which, when I went on my way home, I have a strange feeling.... so hypocritical? Not sure, can't juz share something like that, I guess... No self-confidence? No way, I never expected anyone to understand anyway.... So how? What was that? I wonder.......... Someone tell me

That Big Round Eyes

Had a small family garthering at my second sis place... Infact, all the brothers and sisters fall in there .... Had a screaming time....... That means all their kids were there too. Had alot of first time there yesterday, actually saw my twin's daughter laughing and dancing... And my elderest sis children having a good time. I realized I missed my second sis son very much. He was living wif us before they moved. He somehow had a hold in my heart. Haizzz... When he kissed me goodbye I nearly cried.... Don't know why.... Must be that big round eyes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home